Terms & Conditions
- This page outlines the terms and conditions of using our service. It clarifies our obligations to you and your obligations as our member. By using our website you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Copyright: All the images, content, database and code are copyright protected materials owned by cashbackreward.co.uk. You are not allowed to copy, download or distribute in any manner without written permission from us.
- Spam: You are not allowed to advertise our services by inappropriate means like spamming forums or other websites. If you genuinely want to promote us, please get in touch with us.
Your free membership with cashbackreward.co.uk
- We will not charge you any fee for using our service.
- Our membership is only open to UK residents who are over the age or 18.
- Any accounts by a non-UK resident will be terminated and no cashback will be paid.
- Only one membership per person is allowed.
- We reserve the right to amend, impose conditions upon or cancel your membership if we suspect any breach of terms or fraudulent activities or spam.
- You agree not to apply for services or products which you do not intend to use, just for obtaining the cashback reward.
- You need to be logged in to our site, click on our links before you visit the retailer and complete the purchase wholly online for your cashback to track.
- No one, except you should use your account for purchases.
- You are responsible for keeping your profile and contact details up to date. If you lose payments or cheques due to inaccurate details provided by you, we may charge you a fee (of not more than £5) to reissue payment.
- We will terminate inactive accounts of members who have not used it for more than 12 months.
- When you join our website and use our links to make an online purchase, we get a commission from the merchant for referring the sale. A proportion of this is paid as cashback to you, our member.
- The amount of cashback you are expected to be paid is clearly displayed in the relevant merchant description. Please read our knowledgebase to know more about the process. If for any reason (like you return the product, purchased on the phone etc) they refuse to pay, we can not pay you the cashback. Most transactions are tracked with no problems. Occasionally, if there are problems with tracking, we do everything we can to assist you. Your purchases are tracked electronically by merchants or via third party networks, who report back to us.
- While we make little delay from our end and take utmost care in reporting, we will not be responsible if there are errors in their tracking or reporting. We reserve the right to adjust your cashback account in certain circumstances, including inaccuracies in reporting, non-payment by merchants or goods returned.
- Whilst we make all reasonably efforts to advertise the correct cashback amounts, if there are any errors in advertising, we can only pay you up to a maximum of 75% of what we get paid by the merchant on these occasions.
- Payments: We send out payments every month. Payment method is chosen by you from the options available in your profile.
- Newsletters: We do not send you a lot of emails, but it is a condition of your membership with us that you have a valid email address where we can communicate to and send occasional newsletters.
Your online purchases
- Please note that we only advertise the merchant's offers on our websites by displaying their links and products. We do not sell any of these products or services ourselves. When you shop from a particular retailer, you pay them directly and they are responsible for the product/service you buy, after sales service, warranties etc.
- Whilst we do take a lot of care in choosing our merchant partners, we will not be responsible for any difficulties you have with the retailer or the product. We provide no warranty or guarantee with regards to the purchases you make from our participating retailers.
- Modifications to our terms and policies: We reserve the right to modify our terms, conditions and policies and this agreement at our sole discretion. We will do this so by amending the terms on our website cashbackreward.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of liability
- Financial products: With regards to financial products like mortgages, credit cards, loans etc, we do not make any recommendations on suitability. We only advertise the products based on the information provided by the merchants and their websites. Please do not decide to apply for a particular product just because a cashback incentive was advertised. We are neither qualified, nor intend to give financial advice. We recommend that you do your own research and seek specialist financial advice before you decide on a product.
- Our website and service are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty of any kind on availability, functionality, fitness for a purpose, security or accuracy of information.
- cashbackreward.co.uk will not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of use of our website or inability to participate in our cashback program.
- You agree to indemnify cashbackreward.co.uk, its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, legal fees in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out YOUR breach of these terms and conditions or that of our participating retailers.
- Our failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not waive our rights to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in connection with them.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.